A good night of sleep? Sign me up!
Are you having issues sleeping? If so, here are some great tips that can help you on your way to a restful night.
1. Establish a Routine Determine your own nightly sleep needs by paying attention to your level of attention and alertness the following day and strive to maintain that amount of sleep throughout your week.
2. Get Physically Fit, Physically Fit... Try to move it, move it, during the day to burn off that energy. Regular physical activity can help improve your sleep.
3. Chamomile tea & Essential Oils (lavender, chamomile, vetiver) These are some great products that are backed by research to help you in the sleep department.
4. Acupuncture & Chiropractic Adjustments Not only will they help reduce your pain, they also promote a restful sleep by stimulating specific points within your body.
5. Set the Mood Turn off the lights, close the blinds and curtains to darken your room. Eliminating light in your room will help you fall asleep.
6. Still not sleeping well... Consider seeking help as you may be suffering from a condition known as sleep apnea.